Aussie Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, if you have a farm supply - especially dairy - try there for caustic soda. I bought 5 kg for $29. Probably cheaper for bigger quantities but I don't want to store that much.
Karen

Rice Bran Oil

Hello...Woolies currently have Rice Bran Oil at half price. (4 litre containers) My local one ran out, so they priced checked it.

Alfa One Rice Bran Oil 4 Litre

$9.84 each

1/2 Price, Save $9.85

25¢ per 100ml

Hope this helps.

Saturday 9th November, 2013

Last edited:
I still have 4 litres left from the last sale they had. When you said they price checked it - did you mean they gave you a rain check for when it comes in ?

Karen, good price, unfortunately no farm supplies in metro Sydney.

Ohhh thanks for pointing that out Relle9. So I'm in south east Qld where I got those prices. :)

Hi Relle 9 and Jade -15,

Actually the very nice lady at Wollies said "When we next have it in stock, you can purchase the cans for the discount price. Here's your raincheck".

Thought this was OK, they completely sold out in 24 hours at two of the local Wollies.

Time for bed and an early rise tomorrow (although I would rather be making soap).

Take care,

Anyone in Aus know where I can get activated charcoal ?
I've tried - Aussie soap supplies, Big tree, New directions, Escentials, Heirloom, no one seems to have it.

I bought some a few months ago from Aussie Soap Supplies. It's still on there - http://www.aussiesoapsupplies.com.au/activated-charcoal.html

It's the bamboo charcoal too which is supposed to be better than the hardwood charcoal. I used it and it was good.

Melissa thanks for the tip, that post you found was from 2 1/2 years ago, a fellow soaper had some and sent it to me.

Back