As promised, here are my cut soaps...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

My first soap cake (love, love, love the color) and a loaf with M&P embeds. The white powdery color on top of the cake slices is some iridescent cosmetic glitter I added.

img1225v.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img1236vh.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone!

The PINK color in the cake was done with Select Shades "Violet Red" from Tradewinds. I love their colors because they are very concentrated and you only have to use several drops per pound.

Their sample pack comes with 8 (2 oz.) colors for $26 and there is a color combination chart in on their website. All of their colors also work in both CP & M&P.

Love how they turned out - now the hard part is washing with them, I haven't worked that out yet :) . The pink is great, I've been looking for a more vibrant pink like that.
Just looked on Tradewinds web site, it seems they are in the process of moving - did it take long to get your order ?

Relle9 said:
Love how they turned out - now the hard part is washing with them, I haven't worked that out yet :) . The pink is great, I've been looking for a more vibrant pink like that.
Just looked on Tradewinds web site, it seems they are in the process of moving - did it take long to get your order ?

Not at all. I placed my order in the morning and received my shipping conformation and tracking at the end of the day. It only took a couple of days for them to arrive.

Latest posts

Back