Amusing for Valentines

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1779672_10152006246828380_609490856_n.jpg

I'm Mischievous Winky Poo

I see the Frilly Chunky Monkeys aren't getting their due so far. Representin'.

This is hilarious!

Unfortunately, I get Shy Cutesy-Pie. What is that?!!:shock:

COOL! I am a dreamy-chunky-monkey. Always dreaming of something better, am overweight (probably from Ben and Jerry's help), and always love monkeys. (I recently acted like a big gorilla playing tag with my nieces's 7 year old.) I'm getting to be too old to play King Kong tag.....

COOL! I am a dreamy-chunky-monkey. Always dreaming of something better, am overweight (probably from Ben and Jerry's help), and always love monkeys. (I recently acted like a big gorilla playing tag with my nieces's 7 year old.) I'm getting to be too old to play King Kong tag.....

Love, love, love B&J's Chunky Monkey. The only ice cream in the world for me, and it is dreamy. I was hoping someone would get that combo. I did find an annoyingly healthier choice now. Dole Dippers, banana slices dipped in dark chocolate and sprinkled with almonds I think, not walnut, the frozen, but easy to make at home. Still never be the ice cream, but nice in the summer time.

Bumping the thread so more will play!

Latest posts

Back