A lean mean label making machine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
Before I started soaping I had just one printer hooked up to my computer. I now have three. I use all of them. Each one does something better than the others. I love what I can do with labels now. Anyone else using more than one?

Bruce

I have one color inkjet that I use for labels (among other things) and one Black & White laser printer that I use for almost everything else when I don't need color. It is much cheaper in the long run.

I started with a color inkjet with a built in scanner. Then I got a black and white laser and loved it. Then I got a color laser. I keep the B&W laser around because it does text nicer than the color laser.

Bruce

I have two, but more importantly I have some really cool computer programs that let me make anything!! I couldn't live without these programs. The only problem with using the printers though is they use up so much ink.:(

Occasionally I need just one or two stickers so I bought a very inexpensive ($14.00) sticker machine. It's really cool and super easy.

Back