A Kind Thanks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that a lot of what I have been reading on here has had a tad of a negative vibe to it. Am I the only one? Things seem to have taken on a little bit of a negative feel around here, and it shouldn't be like that. We are all likeminded crafters who are here to learn and help out if we can.
Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thankyou to the moderators and admin who keep this site running, it's such a great resource, and I know that you guys work hard to deal with any issues that arise in a fair and discreet manner.
So Thankyou Mods and Admin, I know how much time you must put in this forum to keep it the way it is, and I want you to know that it is very much appreciated.

Chrissy :D

I too have noticed this and think it is probably that we have so many newcomers, we are bound to get the occasional negative one :wink:

The mods here do a wonderful job. They may not always jump in and 'chat' on every thread, but they are watching and always do their best.

Thanks from me also guys!

Tanya :)

Aw, thanks guys...! I know we all appreciate being able to come to this forum and share our experiences with so many wonderful people.

I appreciate the administrators and moderators here for keeping this a relatively safe place, thank you 8)

X

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERED, WE WALK WHAT WE TALK, OR WE ARE LESS THAN WHO WE ASPIRE TO.

I DO NOT LIKE DRAMA QUEENS (OR KINGS!)

I BELIEVE WE ARE ALL HERE FOR EACHOTHER'S MUTUAL SUPPORT, GENERAL INFORMATION, AND A WARM, HUMAN COMISSERATION THAT ONLY PEOPLE GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION HAVE IN COMMON.

CAN'T WE FIND A COMMON GROUND?

It is a great forum thanks to the mods and admin .
It makes me sad when I notice postings that are negative or belittle someone. I don't think that is right at all. We are not here to judge our fellow soapers we are all here to help one another. No one knows all there is to know about soap making which is why we are all here , to ask questions or share what we know.

Kitn

Latest posts

Back