A 'Delicate' Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this has been an entertaining thread. It reads as if everyone started out drinking coffee but then started doing Tequila shots!
Oh I did go to youtube to see the soap umm apendage. I could not imagine having that at my kitchen sink. What would company think?
However it does seem useful, you don't have to pick it up.

Greatest thread ever! Made me laugh while I was sitting in a public area and everyone was looking at me...

I also use soap from head to toes and very few times (maybe two or three) I have felt a slightly burning feeling in my urethra although I always wash the specific region thoroughly.

A solution in search of a problem:

Capture.jpg

All I can think of is... the least appropriate carnival game ever: ring toss.

Can't speak. Can barely type. Hard to see through the massive tears running down my face from laughing so hard. My cats are staring at me wondering if I've gone mad since I'm sitting here in the dark, quiet house with everyone else asleep, busting out with huge, snorting, gut busting giggles. Glad I wasn't drinking coffee to save my keyboard. Better try those tequila shots to calm down.....:crazy::Kitten Love::eek:

Back