50th Wedding Anniversary Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sibi

Reaction score
This is my parents 50th wedding anniversary soap. I made it for the favors. Didn't quite come out as expected but when does soap ever come out just so? That's part of the fun of it. I used the fragrance Pleasures because that is my mother's favorite perfume.

50thAnniversarySoap.jpg

Wow! Sibi these are absolutely beautiful!! Pleasures is probably my favorite perfume too, I bet these smell incredible.

Both the soap and the packaging look terrific. I love the idea of putting some gold on the soap for the golden anniversary!

What did you use for the gold?

I don't know what you wanted them to look like, but I think they look great! I remember your original post about trying to make this bar and I've occasionally wondered how it went and what you did. I'm so glad you posted a picture!

Thanks for all the kind comments everybody! I know that you all know when you want to make a soap a certain way you envision it in your head a particular way? Well, despite the fact that this soap looks fine, it is not the look I was going for but I've come to like it. Kelly, while the CP soap was still wet I sprinkled gold MICA on them.

Thanks everybody for your wonderfully positive feedback! We had the party yesterday and it was a grand success. My BIL did a fabulous 15 min. slideshow of my parent's lives and it brought back soooo many memories....sniff...sniff. The soaps were a success too, everybody loved them, especially my 2 oldest nephews who only use my soap now. So, all is well :D

Back