25 % off everything WSP sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent over $100! Really bummed they were out of avocado oil and mango butter! Stop me from going back to look some more!

Oh God, I am placing a second order, I got the notification that something I originally wanted is now in stock. Oh Well it's a sale.

Here's something interesting though.. I only buy 3 FOs from them and the prices they have crossed out (to indicate what the price WAS before the discount) is HIGHER than what i just paid before the sale. Example: Bay Rum 111 was $31 for 16oz regular price - 25% off would be about $23. Now, they're saying the regular price was $35 with a sale price of $26. All three FOs are like this.

Am I looking at something the wrong way?

I noticed that some of their FOs went up a few months ago. All of the ones that were 15.95 are now 17.95. Maybe some of the others were increased as well.

I noticed that some of their FOs went up a few months ago. All of the ones that were 15.95 are now 17.95. Maybe some of the others were increased as well.

To pay for their new space? LOL

Thanks for posting about this sale. I was able to get my first fragrance oils because of it. Any feedback on my choices will be appreciated:

Autumn Lodge
Coconut Lime Verbena
White Gardenia Flowers
Double Mint
Lemon Verbena (EO/FO blend)
Chamomile & Lavender (EO/FO blend)

If anyone could add a couple of the neon sample packs to their order for me I could PayPal you straight away. Pleeeeaaaassseee!!

Sorry Sonya, I already made my order. I have the most of the neons from Nurture and would be happy to send you some of those for free. PM me your address of you're interested. :)

by the time i saw the sale. most of the things I really wanted was out of stock! oh well...i lucked out.

better not feed to soap addict in me.

Has anyone's sale orders shipped yet? I'm getting antsy! And I'm not surprised it's taking so long... The processing time they have in the banner on the top of the site has never been correct when it comes to my orders.

Has anyone's sale orders shipped yet? I'm getting antsy! And I'm not surprised it's taking so long... The processing time they have in the banner on the top of the site has never been correct when it comes to my orders.

Mine hasn't... I knew it would be a while before I got it, but I'm getting a little antsy. I ordered some lye and thought I was just supplementing my stock... turns out I actually need it. I really like to use the flakes and might end up making an order at BB tonight in hopes it will come as quickly as my last order from them.

WSP is always slow shipping to me, and the talk on Dish is that they will probably be even slower this time w/all the sale orders and the move - if anyone needs something ASAP, I would order it from a quick delivery place in bridge/tide you over amounts.

In the email about the sale they said shipping would be late, so I expected it.
Mine shipped this morning, scheduled delivery is Wednesday. I ordered at 6 am the first day of the sale.

So I needed something that cost under $5 that I could have gotten from somewhere without a minimum order... but it was a sale! I'm happy to report that I restrained myself for the most part. I only picked up 4 new scents:

Sea Glass
Raspberry Lemonade
Tobacco Caramel
Cedarwood EO

I wish I had known about this two weeks ago when I ordered over $100 worth of stuff from them. LOL

I love the Raspberry Lemonade! I haven't tried any of the others you selected.

So I needed something that cost under $5 that I could have gotten from somewhere without a minimum order... but it was a sale! I'm happy to report that I restrained myself for the most part. I only picked up 4 new scents:

Sea Glass
Raspberry Lemonade
Tobacco Caramel
Cedarwood EO

I wish I had known about this two weeks ago when I ordered over $100 worth of stuff from them. LOL

Have you ever used the Raspberry Lemonade FO? My last batch was made with it and it smells incredible!

To pay for their new space? LOL

Thanks for posting about this sale. I was able to get my first fragrance oils because of it. Any feedback on my choices will be appreciated:

Autumn Lodge
Coconut Lime Verbena
White Gardenia Flowers
Double Mint
Lemon Verbena (EO/FO blend)
Chamomile & Lavender (EO/FO blend)

I just made a batch with their coconut lime verbena and it's good, but not what I was expecting. It is definitely more perfumey/citrusy than I was expecting and I smell no coconut in it whatsoever. I was looking for something a bit more coconutty smelling and ordered this one based on the reviews. I probably won't buy it again, because it isn't what I was looking for, but it doesn't smell bad.

I just made a batch with their coconut lime verbena and it's good, but not what I was expecting. It is definitely more perfumey/citrusy than I was expecting and I smell no coconut in it whatsoever. I was looking for something a bit more coconutty smelling and ordered this one based on the reviews. I probably won't buy it again, because it isn't what I was looking for, but it doesn't smell bad.

Thanks. I just got a sniffy sample from BB of their coconut lime verbena and it wasn't my favorite. I can't smell the coconut in that, either. When I get this, I'll compare them. (However, the Kentish Rain? Oh. My. Gosh. I wanna slather that all over me!! I kept "snorting" the sample. I hope I didn't sniff it all up! I am DEFINITELY getting that. Even if it's just to "snort" and be happy.)

Back