25 % off everything WSP sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WSP is always slow shipping to me, and the talk on Dish is that they will probably be even slower this time w/all the sale orders and the move - if anyone needs something ASAP, I would order it from a quick delivery place in bridge/tide you over amounts.

I live overseas and always get my WSP shipments quickly compared to BB and others. Don't know what I'd do without them.

Just got notice that my order (made 6/1) was shipped today. That is usually about the same amount of time WSP takes, BB is usually quicker for me, but it might be b/c of the delivery method and distance, BB is closer to me.

Mine hasn't shipped as yet either and I ordered 6/1 about 7 a.m. and my second one on 6/1 in the evening. The raspberry lemonade is nice. It moved fast in my recipe that's usually fairly slow. Might have been a fluke. I ordered another 16 oz bottle.

If anyone could add a couple of the neon sample packs to their order for me I could PayPal you straight away. Pleeeeaaaassseee!!

If you PM your address, I'd be happy to send you what I have left of WSP color blocks...I have some of most of the neons and stained glass colors...

I thought they posted at the beginning of the sale that items would not be shipping until June 28th.

Just got my shipment yesterday and I'm overseas! It probably arrived sooner but I only checked my box once this week! Exciting!!

i never got notification via email. just received an order recently. is sale still on? i don't see anything on the site regarding this, and i need a few things....well, i don't NEED a few things, but could always Use a few things. Many of my items have been out of stock. do they give rainchecks?

Mine still hasn't shipped either... I'm really not surprised though, with how they are normally slow to ship my stuff and the number of orders they likely got from the sale. I ordered mid-afternoon Pacific time on the 1st.

Cactuslily-I think you've missed it. I haven't seen the sale prices in a few days.

Yeah on their FB page they said the problem is they did the majority of their sales within the first hour, because people filled up their carts and waited for it to tick over

They aren't doing rain checks because it was an inventory reduction sale

I haven't, but that's great to hear. I knew I was taking on chance on it, but really wanted something fresh and summery. :)

It is definitely fresh and summery! The tartness of the lemon balances out the sweetness of the raspberry and I swear you can even smell a little bit of fizzy carbonation, like when you add ginger ale to lemonade (or am I the only one that does that? lol)

I think you will love it.

I don't think they are getting shipping notices out in a timely fashion. I just received the notification last night and it's being delivered today. At least one of the orders is.

Latest posts

Back