25 % off everything WSP sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they are getting shipping notices out in a timely fashion. I just received the notification last night and it's being delivered today. At least one of the orders is.

I had the same thing happen, but when I got the shopping notice, I tried to go to ups and track it to see when they said it would be delivered. The tracking number was not found. So that tells me that while the tag was generated, it had not been picked up yet and scanned by ups.

Then later I got a notice of delivery for the next day. I was shocked, but we are really close to WSP.

Although I didn't post here, I ordered some supplies from them during the sale and finally got my shipment yesterday. Yay! When I looked through though, I found 3 one lb bottles of castor oil instead of the the mitre box cutter I ordered. Oh, no! So I called their CS, but it was after their working hours, so left a msg. And I am happy to report that I got a call this morning and they took care of the issue. My account shows that it's already shipped, just wow! Great service.
And I get to keep the castor oil, as if I don't already have enough. Recently in my soapers choice order, I ordered a gallon, by mistake. So now I have 2 gallons and a half castor oil, whatever I am going to do with it, I have no idea:(

I had the same thing happen, but when I got the shopping notice, I tried to go to ups and track it to see when they said it would be delivered. The tracking number was not found. So that tells me that while the tag was generated, it had not been picked up yet and scanned by ups.

Then later I got a notice of delivery for the next day. I was shocked, but we are really close to WSP.

I got both orders the same day. Got the shipping notice for the 2nd one after it was delivered.

They still take way longer than NG. I can order today and have it tomorrow from them. But it was a sale so I ordered some things I'll bee needing sooner or later.

They finally shipped mine a few days ago... and it could have been here a day early if UPS didn't decide to let it sit for a day in a warehouse 2 hours from here. *sigh* Normally packages pass through that location the night before delivery, but this one arrived late yesterday morning and hasn't moved. Bah, UPS.

Finally got a shipment notice! I'm venturing into the FO's for the first time so I ordered a bunch of little bottles to try :) Along with some cedarwood EO. I figured I had enough soap that generally smelled the same that I needed some variety.

I was excitedly tracking my shipment on UPS. My FOs were to be delivered today, but this morning the tracking information says the delivery will be rescheduled due to bad weather. =(

They finally shipped mine a few days ago... and it could have been here a day early if UPS didn't decide to let it sit for a day in a warehouse 2 hours from here. *sigh* Normally packages pass through that location the night before delivery, but this one arrived late yesterday morning and hasn't moved. Bah, UPS.

Of course they let it sit! It's not as if they would want you to be extatic that it arrives a day early. They want to keep you patiently waiting until it's expected delivery date has arrived. THEN they'll move it along :)

Latest posts

Back