Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the calendula soap, it's interesting how the pencil line curves back on itself in the middle bar. If you could do that purposefully, the sky would be the limit in designs.

A day for nice lines

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 8.10.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 8.09.06 PM.jpg

You are just a more avant garde artist, Saponista.

I think this is one of those single element soaps, where one element or detail defines the soap. The poppy seeds make this one, at least for me.

In my last order from SMR I received a sample of cranberry seeds. I was wondering what I could use them for but this one has given me a great idea. Now if I can just pull it off!

How was that primadonna one done, do you think? It looks like a Taiwan swirl, but I have never seen one w/embeds like that, and cannot think of how they could be placed/dropped in w/o disturbing the swirl ...

Man, it is hard to understand written language visually, Galaxy, but I think I do now. So you do think it is *not* a Taiwan swirl (makes sense) but rather a slab swirl in which the "fronds" are individually pulled out, and then the embeds go in vertically between them? That also makes sense. This stuff is really hard to describe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back