WSP Silicone Molds on sale!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome deal if you live in the US, but I will not pay $30.00 shipping living in Canada. There is never a good sale in Canada. I'm cranky but happy for ya's.

anybody gotten their guest loaf molds yet? mine is due tomorrow and i am super excited.

thanks for posting this, I ve wanted to try one, but not at 20,anyone know what the "new" ones are like? or going to be like? I ordered 2 old ones.

i am sad because my molds are stuck because of weather conditions... i was all set to soap today and now... :cry: no soap for me! oh well, that means that tomorrow i should receive all 3 of the packages i was waiting on...

For those of you not in the US, try these:

http://www.bebe.idv.tw/60-loaf-mold--tool/283-loaf-mold

They are supposed to be the same as the WSP ones and I have heard that his shipping is reasonable, especially if you buy multiple items, he will bundle shipping costs. I don't have any but was considering purchasing them before the WSP ones went on sale. The quality of his molds is said to be good.

I just used mine, the soap came out very easy, I didnt spray or anything, I used 28oz oils, I did cover and put on heating pad and got full gel. The only thing with me is that I have a cutting box that fit my 10 bar mold perfectly, this laof dosent fit, used "taping knife" to cut but they werent all the same perfect bars. :cry:

Back