2lilboots soaps again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the trouble with NG Christmas Cabin FO. This will be the last soap I use it in. It just turns plain soap batter into a weird funky color that I do not like. The top batter is without fo and with TD.....look at that glycerin river! šŸ˜². Anyway, I just wanted to use up the little Christmas embeds that I made. Plus I put chopped up peppermint soap in the main soap batter.
IMG_20230920_101811837~2.jpg

Oh the trouble with NG Christmas Cabin FO. This will be the last soap I use it in. It just turns plain soap batter into a weird funky color that I do not like. The top batter is without fo and with TD.....look at that glycerin river! šŸ˜². Anyway, I just wanted to use up the little Christmas embeds that I made. Plus I put chopped up peppermint soap in the main soap batter.
View attachment 74557
It looks like iced gingerbread, which I love šŸ˜

@MomInWA Thank you. I hadn't soaped in years and just started back at it this summer. I chuckle when I look at my very old threads (2012-2013) when I first started.
I've made some very very plain soaps! Only had one batch that was so bad I had to toss it. We'll call that the "Dead Sea Salt Fiasco of 2023"...

Thanks for the inspiration! It's so amazing to see your soap art. :)

Latest posts

Back