• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Essential Depot Molds for Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

SOLD
I have six (6) of the red silicon molds (with metal frames) for sale. I have had to move on to larger molds and need to sell these. I would like $20 a piece (plus actual shipping). Thanks!

Here is the information from their site. I love these molds - especially how nicely they stack!
MOLD SPECIFICATIONS:

Temperature ranges from -40 to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.
Will retain its shape after thousands of uses.
Final Soap Loaf can be cut into 11 1-inch Bars in the RED Soap Cutter.
Reuseable.
Dishwasher Safe.
Oven Safe.
Microwave Safe.
Freezer Safe.
Food Safe.

MOLD DIMENSIONS (Inches):
Interior: 11.25 (L) X 3.25(W) X 3.70(H)
Exterior: 11.75(L) X 3.75(W) X 3.941 (H)
Wall thickness: .25
Bottom thickness: .24 inch
Designed to make a 4 lb to 6 lb 11.25 inch long loaf of soap. You determine the height of the soap when you fill the mold.

MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Wash prior to first use with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly with cold water, and towel dry completely. Repeat after each use.
Dishwasher safe. However, looks best if hand-washed in warm soapy water, rinsed with cold water, and completely dried.
ALWAYS finish with a cold water rinse and fully dry (leaving no water residue).
Use Life: thousands of uses.

The basket provides the perfect support for your 11 inch loaf of soap. More importantly, you can stack several baskets allowing you to conserve space as you make multiple 11 inch loaves of soap.

BASKET DIMENSIONS (Inches):

Outside: 14.25" deep, by 4.25" wide, by 5.75" high
1.5" of the height are the stacking ears
So, to work out the height of the baskets stacked, you multiply the number of baskets you want to stack by 4.25" and add 1.5". For example: 2 baskets stacked would be (2 x 4.25) + 1.5 inches high = 10 inches high.

Attachments

• IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm interested in both these and the soap cutter. Any chance of a discount if I buy the whole lot?

Latest posts

Back