Where to get the Best Monkey Farts Fragrance Oil?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbapril23

Reaction score
Hi. Please tell me where I can find some of the really great smelling Monkey Farts fragrance oil priced reasonably? I know there are some great Monkey Farts fragrance oils out there I just haven't found them yet and I have wasted a lot of money trying to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I am not very pleased with the Monkey Farts from Fragrance Buddy or Nature's Garden, They both smell the same. My customers do not seem to like them either. I cannot seem to give away soap that I have made with this Monkey Farts version. They are beautiful blue and white swirled soap bars and people love the name, they just do not like the scent. I have smelled products that were made with really good Monkey Farts fragrance oil so I know there are some good ones floating around out there, if I could just find one of them. Monkey Farts is a great scent, when you have the good version.

Can you rename the bars and maybe be able to sell them? I haven't used Monkey Farts so I can't recommend a supplier. You could contact different suppliers and ask to be sent a sniffie.

I am not very pleased with the Monkey Farts from Fragrance Buddy or Nature's Garden, They both smell the same. My customers do not seem to like them either. I cannot seem to give away soap that I have made with this Monkey Farts version. They are beautiful blue and white swirled soap bars and people love the name, they just do not like the scent. I have smelled products that were made with really good Monkey Farts fragrance oil so I know there are some good ones floating around out there, if I could just find one of them. Monkey Farts is a great scent, when you have the good version.

I wonder if they are mixing their own? taking the different components and creating their own version? Its banana, grapefruit, and coconut and other fruits. You could pick a tropical blend and mix with banana and grapefruit and make own version. This would probably be more expensive but you could customize it to your wants.

Back