Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susie, that was funny. Except when I realized that in my noobiness I might have a moment, like last night, when I would issue a plaintive "heeeeelp". Although I would make the re line more descriptive for those of you are nice enough to do it:)

How can I make it better?

Well, I've heard of two different, but similar ways from some guy named Jude that tried them out. Hopefully, one of them will help:

1) Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better.
2) The minute you let her under your skin, then you begin to make it better.

HTH! :)

Definitely, Nikos, this is a pretty gentle bunch. I would not be surprised to see an, ahem, perfectly sensible re line of mine causing the goofballs in here to start woolgathering. Also, join in, make your own jokes. My Spanish is awful (much worse than your English) but I always do it anyway when I am in a Spanish speaking place anyway, it is fun and people usually get them.

Putting together nappy rash recipe

Shoot, there's really no need to go to all the trouble of putting together a recipe to create nappy rash- just let nature take it's course. The secret is to simply neglect changing the nappy for a few days. Easy-peasy!

Latest posts

Back