SMF July 2023 Challenge: More Fun with Color: Pick a Side!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You only had 10 posts at the time the challenge was posted, you needed 50 to participate.
I thought that supporting members could participate without the minimum 50 posts? From the rules @Mobjack Bay posted ā€œthe time and post requirements are removed for (do not apply to) Supporting Members.ā€

Also, @SSC Oregon, you should be able to become a supporting member without a PayPal account. When you open the payment screen, look for the small-print option to use a credit card. Your credit card payment will be processed by PayPal, but you donā€™t have to have a PayPal account for that.

That's right. I remembered that after you ladies brought it up.
I didn't want to do it that way originally because I was leery of putting my credit card # on a forum site - but now that I know this is a legit forum.. I'll do that šŸ™‚
Thank you!

I thought that supporting members could participate without the minimum 50 posts? From the rules @Mobjack Bay posted ā€œthe time and post requirements are removed for (do not apply to) Supporting Members.ā€
Yes, that is right, that supporting members, don't need the 50 post minimum. I was replying to SSC Oregon's post, who is not a supporting member and needed 50 posts at the time the challenge was posted.

1. The SMF eligibility rules for entrants are as follows: To enter, you must have been an active SMF member for at least one month and have a minimum of 50 posts at the time the Challenge is posted.

That's right. I remembered that after you ladies brought it up.
I didn't want to do it that way originally because I was leery of putting my credit card # on a forum site - but now that I know this is a legit forum.. I'll do that šŸ™‚
Thank you!
Yes, totally legit.... heh heh šŸ˜‡

Yes, that is right, that supporting members, don't need the 50 post minimum. I was replying to SSC Oregon's post, who is not a supporting member and needed 50 posts at the time the challenge was posted.

1. The SMF eligibility rules for entrants are as follows: To enter, you must have been an active SMF member for at least one month and have a minimum of 50 posts at the time the Challenge is posted.
Thanks - I thought entrants could ā€œskip the lineā€ by becoming supporting members but thatā€™s not the case - you have to already be a supporting member.

Thanks - I thought entrants could ā€œskip the lineā€ by becoming supporting members but thatā€™s not the case - you have to already be a supporting member.
The person who asked isnā€™t a supporting member yet, so she isnā€™t eligible to join at this moment. But if she becomes a supporting member before the entry thread closes, then she can join the challenge. šŸ˜Š

SIGN-UP LIST:
Please copy & paste the list below into a new post. Then add your name along with the next appropriate number:

1. Scentimentally Yours - šŸ¦ššŸ”ļøšŸŒŠšŸ¦‹šŸ«so many possibilities!!!
2. dmcgee5034 - sounds like a one side wonderful challenge šŸŒø
3. McKherring Farm
4. Linne1gi- I havenā€™t done a challenge in a while, this one looks like fun!
5. Tammyfarms
6. Vicki C. Ooooo I have an ideaā€¦ šŸ˜ now just have to execute!
7. CLMP whahoo working with colors again!
8. Ford
9. 2lilboots
10. basti - okay, fine, twist my arm why dontcha šŸ¤£
11. Karen Law - this would be my first challenge bc last month I missed the deadline, Iā€™m new at finding the proper threads šŸ˜¬
12. Georgeandstella Iā€™m in :)
13. Momma Hoot - Okay, I'm in! And who doesn't love to play with colors!!! Now for the hard part, which side to choose??

@Karen Law ~ do you get the daily forum email that shows which threads have had recent activity? The monthly challenge is almost always listed in that email and you just click the title of the thread and BOOM it takes you straight to it šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719-073809_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230719-073809_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 0
@Karen Law ~ do you get the daily forum email that shows which threads have had recent activity? The monthly challenge is almost always listed in that email and you just click the title of the thread and BOOM it takes you straight to it šŸ˜‰
Thank you. I guess I had trouble finding the thread for the actual entry of the challenge. Do I get an email to enter? Sorry Iā€™m new with the challenge stuff on this forum.

Latest posts

Back