SMF July 2023 Challenge: More Fun with Color: Pick a Side!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowser I can't believe I won second place Thank you so much everybody it's my first time to win feeling so excited and tickled pink. I love doing the challenge's so I can learn new techniques! I'd like to say congrats to @ScentimentallyYours and @McKherring Farm . Also I must say I feel every one is a winner it was so hard to choose I love everybody's soaps so much they're all amazing! Again Thank you everybody for choosing my soap! ( I hope some people try my method for making 🔥 fire soap with the drywall ✏️ pencil it was fun and easy ).
Congratulations to you as well. :)

Wowser I can't believe I won second place Thank you so much everybody it's my first time to win feeling so excited and tickled pink.
Very well deserved!!! Your soap was beautiful and I plan to try that technique soon! 🤩

Congratulations to the winners of this month’s challenge!

1st - Scentimentally Yours
2nd - CLMP
3rd - McKherring Farm
Congratulations! @ScentimentallyYours, @CLMP and @McKherring Farm your soaps are beautiful!

For anyone considering entering these challenges, do it! My design skills are improving and I am having so much fun! Yes, it IS intimidating but stretching out of our comfort zone is how we grow!

Thank you to everyone who voted for my Watercolor Mountains soap. It’s a privilege to place first in a challenge where all the entries were absolutely beautiful!!! I want to try @CLMP’s swirl technique later this week.

A special thank you to @Mobjack Bay for hosting this fun challenge, which served up several hosting challenges behind the scenes. It couldn’t have been easy to reach out and tell me my first soap was disqualified. I appreciate you having contacted me in time to put in a new entry and for patiently answering questions so I could be sure my 2nd soap was eligible. 💕

Latest posts

Back