Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now discovering this thread and also discovered I had oh so innocently contributed.
Really, people? That's here when there's absolutely nothing from @Dawni what with her smacking and jiggling and satisfaction?!
That's coz I'm careful with titles lols but I already said I am sure I'll find one of my posts in here someday haha

Are you on the same time zone as me Dawni
South Africa? Nope.. Philippines here, GMT+8. It's actually close to midnight and I should sleep but I just got done with chores and decided to see what's happening here before I sleep.

South Africa? Nope.. Philippines here, GMT+8. It's actually close to midnight and I should sleep but I just got done with chores and decided to see what's happening here before I sleep.
aaaaaaaahhh ok
PS - i am also geographically impaired - ask my garmen who eventually just giv es up and switches herself off.

Thread title that I saw today in the CP forum: "How much chocolate to add and how"

My 'off-the-top-of-my-head' answer: 'Lots and lots, and how!'

Another thread title I saw today in the CP forum: "What makes the fatty salts different?"

My smart-alecky, off-the-top-of-my-head answer: 'Mostly their diet of greasy French-fries, of course, which makes them much fatter/more rotund (and a bit saltier) than their slimmer salty cousins. And their language is a bit saltier, too.' :p

IrishLass :)
I seen one that said “masterbatching oils” and I all I could see was masterbating oils! My mind took me there! Sorry! *lol*

Latest posts

Back