Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a thread title, but I couldn't resist commenting on something The Efficacious Gentleman said recently. It seemed out of context for me to respond to this in the actual thread, but I think it fits well here --

"...I've even said no to The Admirable Lady..."

O .... M .... G .... And she actually listened??? :mrgreen:

Not a thread title, but I couldn't resist commenting on something The Efficacious Gentleman said recently. It seemed out of context for me to respond to this in the actual thread, but I think it fits well here --

"...I've even said no to The Admirable Lady..."

O .... M .... G .... And she actually listened??? :mrgreen:

No, never :lol:

"Anyone else in the habit of changing their plans halfway through?"

Depends on the situation, I guess. And only if my pants get super dirty ...

"Anyone else in the habit of changing their plans halfway through?"

Depends on the situation, I guess. And only if my pants get super dirty ...

Ironically "pants" in the UK are knickers, so when I read it at first I almost choked on my tea, Lol :shock:

Ironically "pants" in the UK are knickers, so when I read it at first I almost choked on my tea, Lol :shock:

Too funny! lol By 'knickers' I take it that in the UK the word means underpants (i.e., 'intimate apparel')? I ask because where I come from across the pond, 'knickers' are known as those oftentimes goofy-looking knee-length trousers that golfers wear on the golf course, like these: http://www.golfknickers.com/Golf-Knickers-s/57.htm

IrishLass :)

Too funny! lol By 'knickers' I take it that in the UK the word means underpants (i.e., 'intimate apparel')? I ask because where I come from across the pond, 'knickers' are known as those oftentimes goofy-looking knee-length trousers that golfers wear on the golf course, like these: http://www.golfknickers.com/Golf-Knickers-s/57.htm

IrishLass :)

Lol, It's so funny how the same word can mean different things! Those golf 'knickers' are seriously umm bright!! In the UK underpants are the male version of 'intimate apparel', whereas pants are the female version! I'm really curious now, what are they called in the USA?

Last edited:
Rabbit fat

Please, you can't call the rabbit fat, it's not politically correct!!!

Lol, It's so funny how the same word can mean different things! Those golf 'knickers' are seriously umm bright!! In the UK underpants are the male version of 'intimate apparel', whereas pants are the female version! I'm really curious now, what are they called in the USA?

Men's are called "shorts"-yes, frequently confused with outer wear short trousers. Or briefs, boxers, etc.

Ladies' are known as panties.

Both are known as underwear.

Salt bar - swirly

Oh, Gent, my goodness! I didn't think you'd stoop to such things!!!! :crazy:

swirly.jpg

Back