Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god. "Castile soft and sweaty." I'm going to have to take Effy's suggestion of a stiff drink and a lie down.

Weeping soap- Lye, FO or something else?

Did you say something to hurt it's feelings lately? Or maybe it's that time of month? Or perhaps it just needs a hug to let it know you care.

I have also had some creative shifts over 'Need Help Melting', although I tend to think of the book Wicked and a different type of Elphaba, a suicidal Wicked Witch of the West, who decides to just dump the bucket of water on herself after all of her trials and tribulations, her last thought of her murdered lover on her mind.

Yes, I am strange, indeed.

"Winter Holiday Swap" and "Winter Holiday Swap REVIEWS" ... Whatever you guys are doing over the Winter Holidays should probably be kept private. And then to "review" each other? Hoo Boy! I joined this site thinking that I would be discussing soap with fellow soapers ... not communal hippies. :shock:

You guys make me feel better about the way my mind wanders. Not_ally just made me think of a sunflower in a miniskirt wagging it's head back and forth though, with a very upset expression on its face. And I see a tye-dyed clipboard with review forms on it from commoncenz. Admit it, we are all twisted.

I Have Been Waiting For This Moment!

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord / And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, Oh Lord / Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

Bath Bombs Keep For How Long?

Either until you detonate them or until the FBI comes and takes you way

Ever make anything with pallets?

Nah- no matter what I do, I can never seem to get them excited enough to join in on my crafty endeavors. They just sit there on the floor doing nothing but mocking me with their creepy silence, even when threatened with a blow-torch. It's really annoying.

Back