Soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavender soap.

• Swirls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok I have been thinking hard on this as you can see if you have taken my poll.

I think I am going to make Lavender soap. Well actually I asked my friend if she could make me Lavender soap. But then she suggested that she make it but only make it with like purple swirls. I don't know do you think I should make it with swirls or just have her color it purple. Please answer poll.

My preference is for solid color bars, swirls are pretty, but I like the look of solid colors.

I think you should make it without swirls :)
you should do a more of a like Citrus smell

are you using a eo or fo? i dont care fro straight lav, i mix it with honey(fo) or vanilla.

I do my lavender soap in a solid, pastel lavender shade, but that's just me. Purple swirls would work fine, too. I actually do my violet scented soap in white with purple swirls. It looks so pretty and feminine. I say go ahead with whatever method that you like best. :)

IrishLass

If it's straight lavender I would go with a solid bar. If your blending, swirls are a nice touch.

SoapingQueenWannabe said:

I think I am going to make Lavender soap. Well actually I asked my friend if she could make me Lavender soap. But then she suggested that she make it but only make it with like purple swirls. I don't know do you think I should make it with swirls or just have her color it purple. Please answer poll.

Do both! Color the base a gentle lavender, and do a sharper purple swirl through it.

MorpheusPA said:
SoapingQueenWannabe said:

Do both! Color the base a gentle lavender, and do a sharper purple swirl through it.

lol I like that... Im an "all of the above-er" myself...

Latest posts

Back