Coconut Oil Free Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a friend living in British Columbia who is looking for a coconut free soap for her little girl. Mine all have coconut oil in. Does anyone here make a soap without who would ship? She's rather in a hurry!

I have a friend living in British Columbia who is looking for a coconut free soap for her little girl. Mine all have coconut oil in. Does anyone here make a soap without who would ship? She's rather in a hurry!
I do make Castile soap but it does have a little bit of coconut oil in it (10%). That said, I might still have some Flax Seed Gel soap that doesn't have coconut oil; I used babassu instead.

ETA: sorry, none left.

Last edited:
Oh, just thought of someone else... paging @CLMP

Cherie, do you have any soaps without coconut oil
Oh, just thought of someone else... paging @CLMP

Cherie, do you have any soaps without coconut oil??
Hi @Misschief All my soaps have 20% to 25 % coconut oil and 20% to 25% palm oil depending if I'm swirling or not and I use 45% olive oil with 10% rice bran or almond oil with 5% castor oil it's a really simple recipe that always turns out nice. I just can't believe the price of olive oil right now so I'm thinking of changing my recipe if I can. I was thinking of trying tallow but I think you can't do any swirling with it I'm not sure I don't have enough experience yet to know what I should do.😊

I have two soaps she can have for the price of postage from Metro DC to her. One is Shea butter, cocoa butter, rspo palm kernel oil, and castor oil. The other is Zany's no slime castile pure olive oil soap.

I have two soaps she can have for the price of postage from Metro DC to her. One is Shea butter, cocoa butter, rspo palm kernel oil, and castor oil. The other is Zany's no slime castile pure olive oil soap.
Thanks so much everyone!! @Saponificarian lives in Canada and has offered.

Hi @Misschief All my soaps have 20% to 25 % coconut oil and 20% to 25% palm oil depending if I'm swirling or not and I use 45% olive oil with 10% rice bran or almond oil with 5% castor oil it's a really simple recipe that always turns out nice. I just can't believe the price of olive oil right now so I'm thinking of changing my recipe if I can. I was thinking of trying tallow but I think you can't do any swirling with it I'm not sure I don't have enough experience yet to know what I should do.😊
@Misschief whoops I didn't read this thread only your reply and thought you were answering me on a different thread you must of wondered why I replied with my whole soap recipe lol. No I don't have any soaps with out coconut oil But if the the little girl is always in need of home made soap with out coconut oil I could make her batch and send it too her!😄 I would just have to figure out a nice recipe for her!

Latest posts

Back