overheated batch of soap question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthsessencellc

Reaction score
Okay, I made a batch of Goats milk soap the other day and it overheated on me, I got a small pocket of a brown stringy area......not a huge area that goes all the way through, but it goes through a small set of bars....

My question is this, do I need to toss those bars or can I use them? did the overheating harm those bars themselves? Please someone help me........

earthsessencellc said:
Okay, I made a batch of Goats milk soap the other day and it overheated on me, I got a small pocket of a brown stringy area......not a huge area that goes all the way through, but it goes through a small set of bars....

My question is this, do I need to toss those bars or can I use them? did the overheating harm those bars themselves? Please someone help me........

rebatch!!! dont throw it away!

put it into a crock pot or a double boiler and melt it down, mix it up a bit and then repour into your mold!

there are quite a few ways to rebatch, and there are plenty of threads on the forum regarding rebatching, try the forum search up in the top right corner.. it is your friiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeend :) (and mine too)

Latest posts

Back