I have given away 150 Kg of soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adema

Reaction score
I was calculating how much soap i have made and I almost can not belive this number.
This is definitely not a cheap hobby, I have an extra job to support this habit..

Kveðja
María

I hear ya Maria. Try to get your family and friends to cover the costs for you as you are giving away a fortune worth of soap. :wink:

Bubbles Galore said:
I hear ya Maria. Try to get your family and friends to cover the costs for you as you are giving away a fortune worth of soap. :wink:

Yep ,,,I think I will have to put somekind of a price tag on my soap,, but this is the best hobby ever. :wink:

Wow, that is incredibly generous of you Adema! I hope the recipients appreciate your efforts and have given you lots of love and maybe a few goodies in return?!

I traded 10 bars of soap with my friend who makes amazing chocolates for Christmas. That got me enough chocolate for a few gifts and of course for me and hubby to have too. And she loves her soap. It was a great trade!

Back