He is Risen!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Duskin

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I started making soap almost a year ago now, April of 2023 is when I started , there is so much to learn , the sky is the limit to all the different techniques and what you can do, I love soap making and have definitely found my niche! Made this one last night with some soap scrapers I bought ! I think it turned out amazing and wanted to share it with y’all ☺️

Attachments

• 9BCC953D-6FE6-42D6-8A02-F7FC0E45B1C5.jpeg
    9BCC953D-6FE6-42D6-8A02-F7FC0E45B1C5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Hi Everyone! I started making soap almost a year ago now, April of 2023 is when I started , there is so much to learn , the sky is the limit to all the different techniques and what you can do, I love soap making and have definitely found my niche! Made this one last night with some soap scrapers I bought ! I think it turned out amazing and wanted to share it with y’all ☺️
TV gif. Jon Stewart on The Daily Show blows his cheeks up with air and holds both hands to the side of his head, moving them in an exploding motion as he opens his mouth as if to say, “Mind blown.”

I can't even. Just can't. Can't wrap my head around this. I just cannot figure out how you did this.

TV gif. Jon Stewart on The Daily Show blows his cheeks up with air and holds both hands to the side of his head, moving them in an exploding motion as he opens his mouth as if to say, “Mind blown.”

I can't even. Just can't. Can't wrap my head around this. I just cannot figure out how you did this.
It’s a soap stencil I bought from creamyobsession.com , last one on the 4th page , it’s a very intricate design though, she warns that sometimes the stencils break while people are scraping the soap or washing the stencils

Hi and welcome and that is very nice soap. Hope you aren’t keeping your soaps on that metal rack. That could lead to DOS. At minimum, get something in between the metal and your soap - like parchment paper.
Thanks for the tip! I didn’t know that !

Latest posts

Back