Hey, just joined - introducing myself!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clearhearts

Reaction score
Hi, I've been having a wee read at the posts here and you're all so friendly, I just had to join!
So a wee bit about myself, I'm Megan, I'm 18 and I'm from Glasgow. I'm currently studying Computing (Technical Support) and I enjoy all types of crafting and love trying new stuff :)
I made my first two batches of soap about a month ago, after buying The Handmade Soap Book from Amazon. My first batch has just cured, and after using it, I'm hooked! Can't wait til Christmas is over and I can afford to buy some new ingredients!! Anyway, I look forward to learning a lot from you all and making loads more :p

Hello and welcome from Australia Megan! It's funny....I looovvvee the Scottish accent and while reading your post I could 'hear' you talking in my head in such a lovely 'wee' voice :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will adore being here - everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Tanya :)

I'm fond of the Australian accent too. I've got some family from my dad's side in Australia but I don't know anything about them unfortunately :p

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming!

Welcome to you

:D Well hello there and a big bubbly welcome.
By now you should be getting the hang of things some what and enjoying the company of us Soapers.
Any creations to share yet?
:D

Welcome Megan! I just joined this forum a week ago and I love it. Everyone is so eager to answer questions and you don't have to wait very long for a response. I can hardly believe how quick they are around here! I'll be visiting your lovely country with my daughter and her girl scout troop at the end of June. We are both VERY excited. Happy soaping, Robin

Back