Gent's Minion Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks .. life has thrown me another curve ball *sighs* . My husband has been experiencing mental illness that exhausts me and keeps me from doing much beyond his care.

Once again the minions are on the shelf but with Grace, medication and rest for him I hope I'll have the time to get back to them next week.

Finally got the last of the soap poured today. Pupils are in and the Minions are technically done now except for curing and planing! WHEW! It's been an adventure.

These pics are with iris's poured (chocolate brown eyes, using cocoa for colour) They started off looking poo brown which worried me but after a little planing I realized it was ash and the eyes are actually a nice, dark brown. Layed them out for a photo before drilling the pupil holes .. by hand again, and then back in the mold and poured the pupils. Pics of the finished Minions will follow next week after they've dried and been planed.

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

Thank-you very much for the pictures as you've gone along. They are adorable

Back