Comparing 3 batches

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am in awe of soapers that can dup the same look of a soap design time after time. It has been pretty challenging for me, making me wish I took better notes, and that I had not rushed pouring the middle section last time. This is the design I have done using NS Juicy Pear FO.
Top is batch 1, middle batch 2 and the bottom I did a few weeks ago. Same BB Apple Green mica for all 3 batches, must have worked harder on my lighting for the first batch photo.
IMG_5137.jpeg

Given that the difference in colors is from the lighting they look pretty similar (and all really good). The two bottom ones just look a little more angled, is that what you mean? If I were a buyer and bought any of them in different orders (but as the same design) I would be fine with it.

They all look really similar. What do you think of the fragrance oil? I love pear scents. I haven't purchased one thinking it may not stick. How is the staying power on the FO?

@Bubz - it is delicious and holds really well. I recently used it for lotion, too. Double yum!

ETA - thanks for the feedback, everyone. I was mostly disappointed at not getting the exact same feathered look in the middle section. It’s close, tho.

Latest posts

Back