~*~ SMF July 2017 Challenge - Mermaid Tail Soaps! ~*~
~ July 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > General Chat > Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:55 PM   #621
Kamahido

Liked 318 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 1

"Shampoo Bar Gone Bad"

Perhaps it is just misunderstood?

People Like This 
Old 07-22-2017, 12:21 AM   #622
IrishLass
Administrator
SOAP_ADMIN.png

Liked 6624 Times on 3368 Posts
Likes Given: 4360

Ran out of OO

Well, shot! I guess that means we'll have to settle for reading boks from now on.... and hanging our coats and hats on hoks..... and pulling ourselves up by our botstraps...... and sitting around giving each other strange loks.

Star wars won't be the same, that's for sure- "I suggest a new strategy R2- let the Wokie win". (Heavy sigh) Por Chewbacca. And Gandalf of Lord of the Rings fares no better when he is limited to berating Pippin with, "Fol of a Tok!". I don't know about you, but the rebuke doesn't carry quite the same amount of sting as the original.

I have to be honest- this shortage has put me in quite a foul mod and has filled me with glom. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my rom broding. I would appreciate it if you would please knock before opening the dor.

People Like This 
Old 07-22-2017, 02:18 AM   #623
jewels621
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 310 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLass View Post
Ran out of OO

Well, shot! I guess that means we'll have to settle for reading boks from now on.... and hanging our coats and hats on hoks..... and pulling ourselves up by our botstraps...... and sitting around giving each other strange loks.

Star wars won't be the same, that's for sure- "I suggest a new strategy R2- let the Wokie win". (Heavy sigh) Por Chewbacca. And Gandalf of Lord of the Rings fares no better when he is limited to berating Pippin with, "Fol of a Tok!". I don't know about you, but the rebuke doesn't carry quite the same amount of sting as the original.

I have to be honest- this shortage has put me in quite a foul mod and has filled me with glom. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my rom broding. I would appreciate it if you would please knock before opening the dor.
Oh, IrishLass! I gotta say....I've had two martinis (as Friday night is ALWAYS martini night), and you may have just made me pee my pants a little! Love it!

IrishLass Likes This