Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, It's so funny how the same word can mean different things! Those golf 'knickers' are seriously umm bright!! In the UK underpants are the male version of 'intimate apparel', whereas pants are the female version! I'm really curious now, what are they called in the USA?

LOL I know what you mean! Where I live, 'underwear' is the universal, gender-neutral word for the garments that either men or women wear underneath their clothes, whether the garment be a bra, an undershirt, underpants or pants/panties.

When we want to be more specific about it, it's like Susie said- men's underpants are referred to as either boxers or shorts ( after the style that boxers wear in the ring), or briefs, otherwise known around my area as 'whitey-tighties' because they are form-fitting instead of loose like boxers. lol Women's underpants are referred to as panties.

IrishLass :)

How strong is too strong? How fancy is too fancy?

When you can't move normally due to your ginormous muscles, and when you can't move normally due to your well-starched clothing. Heaven help you if you are a muscle-bound guy or gal with lots of stock in Niagra.

How strong is too strong? How fancy is too fancy?

When you can't move normally due to your ginormous muscles, and when you can't move normally due to your well-starched clothing. Heaven help you if you are a muscle-bound guy or gal with lots of stock in Niagra.

Hahahahahaha
How do I make my soap red?

Say something to it that it would find to be really embarrassing or mortifying...... um, maybe something like, " Eww! Is that a spot of DOS I spy on your back edge?", or maybe, "Psssst- your ash is showing!"

Oh my hahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa came early

images

Baby Soap

"...Ooh baby soap, my baby soap/ I need you, oh how I need you / But all you do is treat me bad / Break my heart and leave me sad...."

--apologies to The Supremes and their song Baby Love on the album Where Did Our Love Go, 1964

Latest posts

Back