You're addicted to CP when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you eagerly await your clay order from Amazon to come in the mail and you check the tracking status like 50 times a day and when it comes in you jump in the car to pick it up from the post office only to realize that you still have 6 hours of your work day left and you cry cause you can't use your new goodies yet.

When you try not to look at soap pictures because they make you want to start soaping right away

When you literally soap in your sleep and wake up exhausted. I do this also when I make jams and jellies.

When you would rather buy soap supplies than new clothes.

When anything and everything you see can be a mold.

When you smell like fragrance oil all the time even after a shower.

When you go to bed thinking, "If I get up early enough, I'll have two hours to squeeze in a soap before work." #neveractuallymamagedto

I complimented a young co-worker on her nails yesterday and she described the process and finished by saying, "Youtube "nail stamping." I did, it's fascinating, but all I could think of as I was watching was....Gee, I wonder if this could be adapted somehow to decorate soap!!!

When you run out of counter space for new soap, because you already have ten bars in use.

When you have to start sneaking in supplies so the hubby can't see them. (Some days I have to beat him home). However, he is a huge supporter of my addiction and business. Sometimes I just feel guilty.

When no cleaning supplies are needed to mop the floor in your "soap, cure, trim, package" room. Just a mop with hot water and you have the cleanest floor in town from running your mop over dropped soap bits and trimmings.

When you have a sheet of paper beside your 'soap basket' in the bathroom that tells you which soap to use next due to curing test stages.

This basket is next to another basket of soap you just want to use.

You have to stand there for five minutes first and stare at the baskets and decide if you are going to use a soap from the 'I just want to use this soap' or "I need to do a cure test' soap.

:confused:

When you watch Orphan Black or Orange Is the New Black and think, "They don't know the first thing about a home soap business!"

Back