Your prayers are needed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
My wife and I are doing better this week but we found out last week she has breast cancer. Surgery is in about 3 weeks. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you.
Bruce

So very sorry. You're both in my prayers.

Be strong for her, we'll be here for you.

I am so sorry. :( Cancer just plain sucks. It seems like this year it has been all around me in co-workers, friends and online friends.

Be strong for your wife. If you need to rant or talk...we're here for you.

I'll be thinking about you and your wife and sending some major mojo your way.

ETA: How clever are these?!?!
http://www.homebrewsoaps.com/recycled-b ... ndles.html

I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with your and your wife. I hope surgery is uneventful and most importantly, successful.

I am so sorry you have to go through this, Bruce!
Be strong for your wife but take care of yourself too!
I am sure it will pass well and soon everything will get back to normal for you and your wife.
You are in our thoughts!
mari

Thank you everyone for your support. It means alot to the both of us. We have had one set back, a MRI was scheduled for tonight and has been postponed till Monday now while they look for 12 year old medical records to see if a tuning fork that was placed in her ear is metal or not. Other than that all is going good.

agriffin said:

I have had so much fun making these. They sell well at craft shows as well. I just listed another 12 of them and have about 12 more to go yet.

Thanks again to everyone. SMF soapers are the best.

Bruce

Back