Your NG Favorite

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Love Love NG!!! Too many to list!!
Toasted Marshmallow is sooo yummy but goes very dark.
Monkey Farts
Vanilla Bean
Nutcracker
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Butt Naked (changed the name of that one)
Maple Walnut Fudge
Ylang Ginger (renamed that one... It's Like Strawberries and Cream)
Pink Sugar-yes yellowish bubbles but like Lyn said well worth it!!
Pineapple Paprika
Just a few!!! What did you end up getting? :)

I ended up with... two delicious scents I can't reveal yet for holiday swap purposes... and also:

Kumquat
Cotton Candy
Childrens Room
Blood Orange
Lemon Sugar
Strawberries and Cream
Mint Mango Tea

Also their vanilla stabilizer (have never used before, any suggestions?)

and Horchata flavor oil. I love the real drink and hope this will be tasty smelling. I haven't used it yet though.

Very excited for all the possibilities!

My FAVS:

NG:

Mango Papaya
Creamy Coconut (it's a good coconut scent for customers who love coconut)
Watermelon Taffy is pretty good
Lemon Squares (smells real, but I think the scent fades after a few months in soap)
Peppermint Patty (turns brown from vanilla content in it)
Baby Graceful (the dupe is right on)
Baby Powder
Carrot Cake (spicy and I love it!) but my customers love Carrot Cupcake (buttercream to it and turns beige)
Rootbeer (right on scent)
Orange Sherbet

Pumpkin Cheesecake is good (although it smells like maple pumpkin pie)
Candy Corn sucked for me btw.

SO MY TOP TOP 3 WOULD BE:
Orange Sherbet
Mango Papaya
Carrot Cake

I like so many from NG some of my faves are:

White Tea & Ginger
Very Sexy for men dupe
Aqua Di Gio for men dupe
Be Delicious dupe for women
Pink Sugar
Magnolia & Orange Blossom
Caribbean
Nantucket Briar
I've ordered and cp soaped their honeysuckle but like CS Honeysuckle Jasmine better and also like MillCreek's Honeysuckle Vine much better
Amazing Grace
Absynthe
Cracklin' Birch
Dragon's Blood
D'lish Clean Type- Love this

May I say again (I already posted this in another area of the forum) that I am so thrilled with Nature's Garden's customer service. They forgot one of my fragrance oils in my order, so when I realized it was gone, I emailed them. They emailed me back the next morning saying that the FO would be mailed that same day. It arrived in a couple of days (2 to 3 days) with a little note so I was pretty surprised at how quickly they took care of it.

This was all last week, at least. Then they called me today to see if I had received it and if everything else was okay. And the lady on the phone was sooo sweet. I officially love them!

I really, REALLY love NG. Their customer service is top notch and Deb is WONDERFUL! FAST shipping etc. Can't say enough good things about them!

So many favorites I don't even think I could narrow it down! :lol: I do find their scents tend to be a bit on the weaker side and fade quite a bit over long periods of time.
That said, one that doesn't fade and is nice and strong that I LOVE is Absinthe!!!!! Incredible scent. One of the first I soaped actually. It always seems to rice a bit, but it's manageable and it turns a light tan, but I usually color it green and you can't tell.
I also LOVE Bite Me. It's great for kids, but the name seems kind of strange to me for kids and I can't think of a good alternative that hasn't been used by someone else. Oh well. Reminds me of Shirley Temple drinks and Marschino Cherries!!! Delicious!!!!
Monkey Farts is great too - probably my favorite version is from NG, though it seems to be a bit weak and fades a little.

I bought the Horchatta Flavoring too tasha and I tried it, but I "flavored" it so weakly that I can't really detect any scent or flavor. It was one of my first tries at lip balm so I'll have to try it again. Most recently I tried the Monkey Farts Flavoring and I made it too weak too, but when I get a hint of taste, I like it. Not sure how to describe it. It's a little different from the FO, but still really good & different, plus who wouldn't want to wear Monkey Farts on their lips? :lol:

All in all I love NG. They're quick, good prices, good customer service and I've never had problems with them. I also love some of their colored bottle tops, though I think they're discontinuing them :?

Latest posts

Back