Your favorite soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Out of all the soap you all make do you have a personal favorite?
What is it and why is it your favorite?
My favorite is a OO, lard, carrot , coconut milk soap. It is un-scented and I use it for face soap.
I love the feel of it , it is a simple recipe, and it is also a favorite because it is one of the first soaps I made.

My one is CO, OO, PO & Almond : suits my skin to perfection. Does not have silk or milks, but its heaven to use :)

Thanks,
Porumi

My OO, PO, CO, Goat milk, castor, shea and jojoba. I scent it with patchouli and sweet orange or with rosemary & mint. My skin loves it!

Last edited:
My favourite soaps contain OO, CO, PO and 20/25% avocado, sunflower or safflower oil.

My first cp soap was my favorite - it was OO, CO, AO, castor and calendula petals with yuzu FO. I keep saying I'm going to make it again with infused calendula OO but every time I see someone's pretty soap pictures I'm off making something else :p

My favorite recipe is RBO, AO, CO, PO, and castor. I find I use this the most.

Last edited:
My favorite is OO, CO, PO, castor oil, Shea butter, cocoa butter!!! This is a fabulous soap!! Creamy and bubbly!!! Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Mine is a lavender silk soap, with lavender buds in/on it ..... (I know they look a bit like mouse droppings in the soap, but I love it anyway!). It's made with OO, CO, RBO, SAO and shea butter, scented with lavender and lime EOs.

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Latest posts

Back