You know there's a sale today at WSP, right?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Navigator, you saved me some money!

I was going to order another mold from Brambleberry, and a couple fragrances. WSP has the mold for 11 dollars less than Brambleberry, so I put that $11 toward fo's (also trying the Blackberry Vanilla). Five items from BB was about $13 shipping, but WSP is free if over $40, so I took what I would have paid for BB's shipping and put it to good use at WSP and was able to spend enough to get the free shipping. which translates into...more money to spend on more FO's....

No seriously...you saved me money!

Well this is making me feel better that I just ordered a few weeks ago and got the black raspberry vanilla and a few other replenish items plus my neon samples to try out. Someone gave me a PayPal gift and I was too impatient to wait for the sale. Glad I ordered when I did!

Is it bad that the UPS man just dropped off a package last night from WSP and I couldn't stay away from the sale and had to buy more? Speaking of the UPS man...I was driving in town with my mom in the car and happened to see my UPS man out and about and he smiled and waved at me. My mom could not believe that he actually recognized me and told me I have a serious problem! :Kitten Love:

Enablers!! I got:
Wintergreen EO
Olive Oil - Pomace
Sodium Lactate
Sea Clay

Yay free shipping!

Is it bad that the UPS man just dropped off a package last night from WSP and I couldn't stay away from the sale and had to buy more? Speaking of the UPS man...I was driving in town with my mom in the car and happened to see my UPS man out and about and he smiled and waved at me. My mom could not believe that he actually recognized me and told me I have a serious problem! :Kitten Love:

I would say she is probably right considering your user name... "FO Hoarder" - lol!

I put my wish list in my WSP cart this morning, totaling about 89 bucks ... at the end of the day, after out of stock items were removed, the total is downi to $49. Lots of people shopping today.

I too wasn't broke until I hit the sale. I had swore I wasn't ordering anything else till the first of the year so it fell in another tax season. Dang it! IrishLass you are so very funny! Yes, there is certainly something going on.....I refuse to admit to an addiction....I not addicted.....addicted folks have to go to meetings...lol

LOL......I am glad I didn't see the sale until it was too late. I have to pay bills BEFORE the soap addiction stuff. haha Glad to hear some of you way went over your budget and got the good sale stuff!!!! Happy New Year everyone! :angel:

That is hilarious, Hoarder.

Wow, my order shipped already!! So excited. I did manage to get the Eucalyptus/Spearmint FO so can't wait to see what it smells like.

Still waiting for mine to ship....really looking forward to trying the blackraspberry vanilla.

My invoice lists a $.38 donation. Uh. What did I donate to and how did I agree to that?

*Found it! What do you know...it's in the fine print. Some day I'll learn to read that first.

Last edited:
Yes, a good cause, but it ought to be given a bit more freely by us rather than is some fine print. Or if they donated a percentage of their profits to it and they were just telling you what their donation is from your order, I wouldn't mind.

Actually when you place the order, you have the right to remove it, I always leave it as it is a good cause, and is only change. Our local Dunkin Donuts do the round up your change for the local SPCA for animals, I think these are a great way to donate.

I know the donation is for a good cause and I always leave it since is only a small amount. But I feel like is best that we as consumer opt in to these then opting out.

I can't believe anybody crabs about BB's shipping and says they are the worst. I placed my order with WSP on December 30th and they haven't even it shipped it yet. Worst experience of mine so far from any company.

I can't believe anybody crabs about BB's shipping and says they are the worst. I placed my order with WSP on December 30th and they haven't even it shipped it yet. Worst experience of mine so far from any company.

Same here. I emailed them asking about it since I've never had to wait this long before for an order from them. They replied quickly and said the response to the sale was immense, so many orders placed that day that they're a bit behind and working as fast as they can to get them all shipped out. They said they hope to have all orders shipped no later than the 12th :(

I placed an order on the 29th with them as well ( forgetting about the sale the next day ) and it was shipped out on the 30th. Their turnaround time is usually a LOT better than this!

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. I usually get my orders from them on my doorstep in 2-3 days. I expected the delay, but hoped it would be a little sooner.

Argh! The 12th! I've been checking it everyday and was getting impatient. Though I think the sale must have slammed them. I had to keep changing my order as folks bought them out of FOs, oils, butters and containers before I could...

Was very disappointed with my first transaction so far with them. I ordered on sale day and they quoted five to seven days processing. Now I got an email saying it will be sent out sometime next week. I know they were busy because of the sale but..... two weeks processing time?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back