yikes too much color!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
i made cp yesterday with a liquid color from brambleberry, it was purple, so i added my color and it looked grey, so i added more, wow, it got very dark purple, i guess a little goes a long way?
Also, i put a few in fridge, what a difference in color with not gelling, it is pastel purple and i made one with no color, it is the first white bar ive eve made. Fun fun!

x

since i started doing rtcp and whipped soaps and not gelling i have found the colors are truer and the f/o's dont seize and come out smelling better.

good job, pic plz! :D

Re: x

heartsong said:
since i started doing rtcp and whipped soaps and not gelling i have found the colors are truer and the f/o's dont seize and come out smelling better.

good job, pic plz! :D

whats rtcp? sorry newbie. :lol:

x

room temperature cold process. if you go to the soap recipe section i posted processing info and recipe under "winter solstice rtcp milk soap". everyone does it a little differently-this one works for me. now i dont even let them warm up-sometimes i stick them in the fridge.

at the top right of this page click on "search" and keyword rtcp or room temperature and you can read all the threads on this, too

Back