Yet More CP Soap Pictures ;)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenn624

Reaction score
Whoo! I made more.

Batch #4 was ginger lime (again I tried a swirl, and again, no swirly goodness, I think it got too thick on me) there's rosemary on top
Jan09-Random031640x480.jpg

Batch #5 popped out of the mold this morning - banana coconut (I used color! It turned the actual color I wanted and everything!) I had a decent yellow/white swirl, but then spotted the unopened bottle of FO on the counter, said some cuss words, and added the scent. Bye bye swirl. :oops: ) So, I got creative with the tops instead. I had some ribbon I'd made from MP sitting around, and said, hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I shoved this in there?
Feb-misc035640x480.jpg

Blueberry Muffin is on the schedule for today. :wink:

Yummy

Ahh and so many great inventions have been stumbled apon while something else was being sort. You too are becoming great Mad scientist like us.
Photos are wonderfull.
Your soaps sidled up and winked at the camera.
Mary :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yum. The top one looks like fudge, and the bottom one does look like pound cake. They are beautiful! And I am so impressed with how you managed to turn the loss of the swirl into something that is equally beautiful with its creative topping. Great job!

jenn624 said:
Whoo! I made more.

Batch #4 was ginger lime (again I tried a swirl, and again, no swirly goodness, I think it got too thick on me) there's rosemary on top
Jan09-Random031640x480.jpg

Batch #5 popped out of the mold this morning - banana coconut (I used color! It turned the actual color I wanted and everything!) I had a decent yellow/white swirl, but then spotted the unopened bottle of FO on the counter, said some cuss words, and added the scent. Bye bye swirl. :oops: ) So, I got creative with the tops instead. I had some ribbon I'd made from MP sitting around, and said, hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I shoved this in there?
Feb-misc035640x480.jpg

Blueberry Muffin is on the schedule for today. :wink:
love the pics, i always wonder about my not smooth edge, not looking good, but you dressed yours up cute!

thanks everyone! :D

I'd like to try different ways of cutting to get different styles of bars, but I've always liked the sort of rough cut, big 'ol hunk of soap look (plus I don't have to be neat and exact, I just go after the loaf with a knife! :wink: )

!

I coulda sworn I had commented on your soaps but it would appear I'm truly losing my mind.....so....they are wonderful!!!!! I love the white centre swirl...that is so pretty

Pug Mom said:
Once again I wish this forum was scratch and sniff.... :(
Me, too!!!!! I NEED a scratch & sniff monitor. These soaps are beautiful!!

Digit

Back