yeah!!! Buying from overseas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
Hi,
Finally I'm ready to get some good fragrance oils from the US. Over here, FO's all suck :roll: really bad!
So I decided to place my order with Naturesgardencandles.com.
Could anyone recommand a scent, or does anyone know wich of their scents isn't that good?
I can use some help for sure :D

there oatmeal milk and honey is great
angel( discolors)
fantasy( discolors)
fuzzy navel(love ,love)
ylang ginger
kama sutra/ satins sheets( discolors)
anything with vanilla can discolor to tan or brown.

Oh, good to hear the OMH is great after all; the ratings of it weren't that good. I'll add that one to my wish list too :oops: growing by the minute

Hey dag, did you look at Aroma Haven, I ordered some goodies from them and a few peeps have said great things about their FO's to :D

won't look at anything else right now; gor eveything figured out :wink: Too afraid of seeying yummy FO's and changing my mind. For the tenth time :lol:

Hi Carebear;
the problem, for me, is most people on the scent review make candles. Do check every review possible though :)

Dag...are you checking on their soaping section? They also have a chandler section for candle makers.

Dag, nature's garden's "Australian Bamboo Grass" is Great! Kinda like Irish Spring...but better.
Shutejute

Try sensory perfection.

It's closer to home, they have a large EU certified section and also a large US Import section. Plenty of special offers, great customer service and shipping is reasonable as well.

They don't have much besides flavours / FOs, but do sell some Micas and Pigments.

Latest posts

Back