WSSP Flash Sale 2/20

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of colors, do you know anything bout wsp colorants? I need a green to make a kelli green, it's like a happy olive instead of a drab one. Also want a light soft yellow like lemon meringue pie. Any suggestions?

PS - liquids or powders? Pigments or oxides? There's so many to choose from but haven't worked with any of these mediums before. Advice is appreciated.

I don't, but DWinMadison had a post about their colorants. I just picked up spirulina which is a green colorant though from there along with annatto and alkanet powders to infuse my oils.

PS - liquids or powders? Pigments or oxides? There's so many to choose from but haven't worked with any of these mediums before. Advice is appreciated.

I just ordered a green oxide from WSP. They are easy for me to work with.
I noticed last night the ultramarine blue I thought I bought was really ultramarine violet which is why my soap turned out purple and not the blue I was thinking it would be.:oops:

It's terrible isn't it? Bramble Berry got some more tonight also.
I'm not working this week. Big trouble having all this time on my hands for soap making and soap planning.

Thats how I was at the holiday season...now I'm limited to weekend soaping, but I'm obsessive with reading about it and watching videos on my lunch breaks during the week!

oh gee. hmm. there are a few things I need and a few things I would like to play with but I already spent $750 there this year.

First I went to wsp and then bb and back and forth I went, and then it dawned on me....I spent my soap budget for February...I am done shopping soaping supplies for this month.....:-(. I will have to wait for next months sales event. *sigh*

well, plop, the one thing that I really needed is out of stock.
A customer told me they would buy an entire slab if I made a Lemongrass/Eucalyptus/Spearmint.
I already have Eucalyptus and Spearmint but I just used up all the Lemongrass I had.

First I went to wsp and then bb and back and forth I went, and then it dawned on me....I spent my soap budget for February...I am done shopping soaping supplies for this month.....:-(. I will have to wait for next months sales event. *sigh*

If you happen to have any money, maybe you could advance yourself some and just skip next month.... I"m just saying, it's not cheating, it's creative financing.

No. WSP had a better price on the disc tops I wanted by a dollar or so over SKS as well by the time I added the same amount of tops to the cart. That's why I bought my 2oz travel sized bottles there too. However, I like the pumps at SKS better and they're MUCH cheaper at SKS as well. 48 pumps was over $33 at WSP. I got a pack of 144 at SKS for $50 and change.

Back