WSP vs Soaper's Choice vs MMS: Coconut Oil, Stearic Acid, Ew

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelb5499

Reaction score
So, I've always bought Ewax and 76 degree Coconut Oil from Soaper's choice and Stearic Acid from MMS, but I did some price checking and as of RIGHT NOW, WSP is cheaper for me because of the included shipping prices. Now I know, a lot of people hate how WSP operates: raising prices, having "sales" that don't really seem like sales, etc. etc. But I'm seriously considering buying my next batch of ingredients from them because of cost.

Have you used Ewax from Soaper's Choice AND WSP...was there any noticeable difference to you?

Have you used Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice AND WSP...was there any noticeable difference to you with that?

Have you used Stearic Acid from Soaper's Choice, MMS ( the sage ), AND WSP...and did you notice a difference?

(I've only gotten stearic acid from MMS and was going to try Soaper's choice when I realized WSP had it for "close" to the same price as Soaper's.)

Any comparisons/results you could give me would be most appreciated. For some reason, I'm most concerned about the ewax comparison, but all make me curious, and I'd hate to buy from one or the other, then receive product and really hate it in comparison to what I'm used to getting.

Re: WSP vs Soaper's Choice vs MMS: Coconut Oil, Stearic Acid

I'm not going to be much help, because I don't notice much difference in most of the supplies I buy (except for shea butter.) I buy coconut oil from WSP in the 7lb bucket, and it's just coconut oil. I buy Ewax and stearic acid wherever I can get the best price. As far as quality, they're all about the same to me - meaning I get the same results using the vendors I use (except for shea butter. WSP's is the best I've tried so far.) I mostly buy from WSP, Bramble Berry and Elements Bath & Body.

Latest posts

Back