WSP Silicone Molds on sale!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of those as well. I only got one as I'm not sure if that's my favorite soap shape/size but it will make playing around with different patterns and colors a blast without having to make a large number of the same thing. Can't wait!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

I just ordered the big one and paid full price before the holidays! :cry:

I just realized they're discontinuing these... Hope the new ones are just as good... and not any more expensive.

Hopefully, they'll still have some friday(payday) and I can order myself a couple. :)

I can't remember what the concensus was on the these - do the sides bow or not???

All of mine bow after having them for about 3 months or so. It's not bad...but they do bow.

i have found the if i make more than one batch of the green molds, and set them right next to eachother it kinda props the sides up and they dont bow. even with the bowing, it is very slight and i never notice it in the cut bars.

i ordered a couple of the guest sized loaf molds and some FO's

agriffin said:
All of mine bow after having them for about 3 months or so. It's not bad...but they do bow.
That's too bad. Would the cut soaps where the mold bows look sellable? I like all my soaps the same size.

soapbuddy said:
agriffin said:
That's too bad. Would the cut soaps where the mold bows look sellable? I like all my soaps the same size.

in all of the batches i have made with mine, the bowing is never obvious. i cant tell a difference at all. the sides all look the same to me once unmolded.

krissy said:
soapbuddy said:
agriffin said:

in all of the batches i have made with mine, the bowing is never obvious. i cant tell a difference at all. the sides all look the same to me once unmolded.
That's good to know. I wonder if you coulf give them more support from a box.

Does anyone from Aus know if wsp send to Australia. I can't find anything on the site. I've sent them an email but they are offline at the moment.

Relle.

Thanks for the tip. I've been wanting to order these but not at $20 apiece. I got some of the guest size loaf molds too.

soapbuddy said:
agriffin said:

They bow just a liitle bit, its not noticeable once you cut your soap.

dubnica said:
soapbuddy said:
agriffin said:

They bow just a liitle bit, its not noticeable once you cut your soap.
Thank you. That's good to know.

No, not very noticeable once cut. I think they're worth getting and having a couple around.

Latest posts

Back