WSP sale - what are you getting?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order. Didn't order any fragrance since I have a nice stash already. I will wait until the fragrance oil sale to get the few that I really want.

Sodium Lactate

Candellila Wax

Color Sampler: Powders - Neon Colors

Matte Woodland Green Pigment Powder

Matte Cobalt Blue Ultramarine Powder

Matte Lavender Ultramarine Powder

Bentonite Clay NF

Kaolin Clay - White

Caribbean Blue Glitter

Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter

Emerald Green Glitter

Lilac Purple Glitter

Turquoise Green Glitter

Jet Black Glitter

Scoop - 1 ml (Micro Size)

Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)

pink sparkle mica sample(free)

Darn - forgot about clays and scoops! I can't believe the price for some of their colorants, specially the neon ones. TKB trading is the way to go at least for that stuff for me.

Placed my order this morning before work hoping I could pick it up today but they have not notified me that the order is ready for pick up :( Was hoping to at least get the citric acid so I can make some bath bombs on my two days off :(

Placed my order this morning before work hoping I could pick it up today but they have not notified me that the order is ready for pick up :( Was hoping to at least get the citric acid so I can make some bath bombs on my two days off :(

I would be in BIG trouble if I lived close enough for local pick up! My boyfriend is already upset that there is a box in front of our door everyday he gets home from work.

It is trouble, but very convenient. And I was able to pick up today, so yay bath bombs!

I placed my WSP order last night. I should have ordered earlier in the day - as I was picking out my free samples, at least one item from my cart sold out and was removed from the total without any notification.

It will be interesting to see how much I have to pay for shipping and other charges. When I ordered from WSP a year ago, they offered free shipping to Canada, which is one of the reasons I ordered from them in the first place. Now if you live outside of the US, they discount your order by 20%, but you pay for the shipping, the actual cost of which you don't find out until later. :neutral:

I enjoyed reading what fragrance oils everyone else chose. It's so hard to decide which ones to try, since there are hundreds to choose from and I can only use so many of them! I didn't order many this time, but there is a fragrance oil sale coming up... :twisted:

OliveOil2 - Fresh Ginger Lime, OMH, and South Pacific Waters are some of my favourites as well! I have Pink Grapefruit and Beach (Bobbi Brown) but haven't soaped with them yet. I'm surprised that the Beach FO didn't go over well with a lot of people, but I'm glad to hear that you liked it.

jcatblum - Dirt is one of the most recent FO's I used in soap. I can't believe how much it smells like freshly dug earth both OOB and in soap, but it's hard to imagine wanting to bathe with it! I'm not my own target market for that one for sure. Have you used it before, and if so, who did the scent appeal to (men, kids, etc.)? I'm also really curious about the Urban Cowboy FO. I'm always looking for guy friendly FO's since a lot of FO's tend to be on the feminine side. I almost got that one but read in the reviews that it seizes in CP soap. Let us know what you think once you've used it!

mkstylesoap - I love the Bubble Gum FO! I made a batch with it that's curing and I can't stop smelling it. The Cake Batter Ice Cream FO sounds delicious! I'd be interested to hear how much it discolours since I haven't used any FO's with a vanilla content that high (13%).

jcatblum - Dirt is one of the most recent FO's I used in soap. I can't believe how much it smells like freshly dug earth both OOB and in soap, but it's hard to imagine wanting to bathe with it! I'm not my own target market for that one for sure. Have you used it before, and if so, who did the scent appeal to (men, kids, etc.)? I'm also really curious about the Urban Cowboy FO. I'm always looking for guy friendly FO's since a lot of FO's tend to be on the feminine side. I almost got that one but read in the reviews that it seizes in CP soap. Let us know what you think once you've used it!

I haven 't used either fragrance before, so I will try them both out in HP soap. The urban Cowboy was my free bonus item, so it was worth the gamble. Also will probably do dirt as a smelly jelly, I know the scent sells well for Scentsy. I live in a rural location & sell to farmers, so my market is different then most. For mens scents NG Perfect Man & Blood Orange have been doing well. Along with Oak for Men & Oud Wood from Candlemaking.com

QoeenBeeSoap,, nice to hear someone else likes the same FO's. I think you will love Beach, I have heard others say that it moved too quickly on them. I really didn't have a difficult time, but I soaped cool with full water. I didn't do anything fancy, just a solid color bar.

My order was shipped today. Surprised it took 7 days to get it packaged & shipped. I know they stated delays but I ordered mine within an hour of the sale starting.

My order was shipped today. Surprised it took 7 days to get it packaged & shipped. I know they stated delays but I ordered mine within an hour of the sale starting.

mine took some time as well but they did not open for new years day. So I put that into account when my order was placed.

Mine shipped the second of January and will be arriving tomorrow. Cannot wait!!!! I was surprised at the quickness but I ordered at 12:05

Mine coming In tomorrow as well!!

And a bit off topic is it bad I'm on the form on my laptop and phone at the same time?

I got my shipment today! Shipped last Friday. I didn't place my order until about 3:30 am ET so I didn't expect them to ship it for another day or two.

BTW Sweetlily321 - being on the phone while being on your laptop is being productive :) Think how much you're accomplishing by multi-tasking LOL

Mine gets in tomorrow too!! So excited. I think I placed my order around 1:30 AM. Maybe it was just a matter of what was ordered in how long it took to process.

NOT FAIR!!! I understood shipping being delayed, but don't understand not shipping in order. Mine prob won't be here until the end of the wk, I guess I will know tomorrow when UPS site is updated. so not fair..... :cry:

Back