WSP sale - what are you getting?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered around 3:00 am, and my order still hasn't shipped. I want my stuff!!

I ordered at 2 am and it has been showing pending shipment for days. I posted on their Facebook page and an hour later my package has shipped and I have my tracking #. Shouldn't be too long before i get my stuff as I am in Michigan

My order was shipped on January 2nd, which was faster than I expected since I placed my order mid-afternoon on December 30th. The tracking number isn't working, so no idea when I'll actually receive it.

The "mystery" shipping cost applied to my order after the fact turned out to be equal to 80% of the total I paid after the 20% discount for international orders was applied :)Kitten Love:?!), and that's before I get hit with duty and taxes at the door. It looks like my love affair with WSP is coming to an end. :cry:

I got my order today, everything was there; believe me I checked after reading a couple of posts.

I got mine too- it was like Christmas all over again!! wish I had a chance to play around with them tonight but have a couple of orders to fill. Can't wait to experiment with my new stuff. All of mine was there except three items I knew were back ordered.

Didn't get my order today due to adverse weather conditions. Hopefully I'll get my box tomorrow

I went to Disneyland and came home to my box waiting on the porch!! This is a good day **happy dance**

My box arrived a few hours ago. Already made some Doggie Shampoo & love the base!!!! Tomorrow I want to experiment with the Urban Cowboy. I would say it is milder than Perfect Man but very similar.

There was a delay with my shipment, but hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I'll be soaping this weekend!

Urban Cowboy worked well in HP. I used 1oz in a 3lb batch, it smells nice, but I would prefer the perfect man.

I got my order on Jan. 8th - not bad for international shipping. They shipped it with USPS instead of UPS (which is why I couldn't figure out the tracking number) and I didn't get charged any duty or taxes when I picked it up at the post office, so the total amount was slightly less painful than it could have been. :)

I just found out that I'm within driving distance to NDA, so I'm planning to switch to them as a supplier for as many items as I can to save the shipping, but I might still order fragrance oils from WSP that NDA don't carry. Or I could stop acquiring an excessive amount of fragrance oils, but that's probably not going to happen. :shh:

I got my order Tuesday and I placed another last night for the long silicone mold I wanted!! I finally got sick of lining with freezer paper.. I hope it gets here quickly!

I placed my order on new yrs day and it isn't even shipping out til the middle or end of this coming week!! Ugh!

Latest posts

Back