WSP fo's no longer free shipping????

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickjuly

Reaction score
Am so disappointed was waiting to place my first order of fragrance oils from Wholesale Supplies Plus after my ebay auctions ended today. Unless I am looking in the wrong place. WSP's website no longer shows free shipping for fo's.

:(

Being a college student again was trying to use my money from selling scrapbooking supplies into my new soaping hobby. Oh well teachs me not to wait if its a good deal.

When I went on the website, the fo's after clicking to order, there is a bar that says item ships free!!!!!!!! So, I could be wrong, but I think the fo's are still free shipping.

I just looked and the front page of their site still says:

FREE UPS Ground Shipping on all Fragrance & Flavor Oils!
No minimum purchase necessary. This special offer does not require a coupon code and is automatically reflected in your shopping cart at checkout!

FREE UPS Ground Shipping on all Soap Molds!
No minimum purchase necessary. This special offer does not require a coupon code and is automatically reflected in your shopping cart at checkout!

Great!! Had it shortcuted straight to where you pick your fo's and they removed the wording from there. SUPER news!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion.

Latest posts

Back