WSP "economy scents"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unmouton

Reaction score
The website just describes them as more simple in their character, less notes, etc. Do you feel like they don't smell as nice or are of a lower quality? I always order from the "standard" scents, I'm scared to go any cheaper!

I've ordered several of the economy scents from them, and have been pretty pleased with them. I don't really notice any decrease in overall scent strength from the higher priced to the lower priced. (I'm not at home, or I'd look & tell you which economy scents I've ordered and been happy with)

I've used them too. I don't notice any quality issues. They've always smelled nice for me and held up well. The only one ( and I'm not even sure it's an economy scent) that disappointed slightly was Margarita Lime and that's SOLELY because it's a fader in CP. It smells AWESOME though, and dead on. I just have to use it in other applications is all. I love WSP. I use WSP, Brambleberry and MMS almost exclusively for differen't reasons, but WSP's shipping is insanely fast. I always get it in two days.

I am a WSP junkie. I always order from the alpahabetical list so I have never really noticed there was an economy line. Double checking this is what I have purchased from the econo-line.:

Garden Mint- Strong- This a WONDERFUL scent & is makes my best selling scrub. I have carried it for as long as I can remember, 4-5-6 year.

Lilac in Bloom-Strong- I added this to my line last summer & LOVE it! Very fresh & clean, smells like soap should!

Sandalwood Incense-Strong-Great in men's products!

Marachino-Strong-Very fun cherry scent.

Cucumber Mint- Did not like this one, did not suit my nose.

Limeade-Strong but does not last on the skin. This is a new scent for me. I made spring 2009 products w/ this scent, I am using a body mist in this scent & it has faded in 3-4 minutes.

Vanilla Pear- I used this scent for a season or 2 but didn't keep it around, seems like it maay have had an odd odor after it set in a product for a while or something like that, maybe a mutation.

Peony-Did not like this one, too floral for my taste.

So, 4 out of 8 I LOVE! Pretty good odds.

Oooh, I forgot about the Peony! I got that one too, and didn't care for it either. Too old lady perfumey to me. Soaped well enough.

I tell ya what though - I just got Pineapple Cilantro from BB and it's awesome. I haven't soaped it, but when it came today I opened the bottle and haven't stopped sniffing it every time I walk by it. Can't wait to put it in my products.

I also got White Tea and Ginger and Marrakesh.....they all smell wonderful. I need about a thousand bucks to throw around...lol. There's SO many I want to try.

It is realy hard not letting fragrance exploration eat up all your profits :lol: !

LJA said:
I've used them too. I don't notice any quality issues. They've always smelled nice for me and held up well. The only one ( and I'm not even sure it's an economy scent) that disappointed slightly was Margarita Lime and that's SOLELY because it's a fader in CP. It smells AWESOME though, and dead on. I just have to use it in other applications is all. I love WSP. I use WSP, Brambleberry and MMS almost exclusively for differen't reasons, but WSP's shipping is insanely fast. I always get it in two days.

whats wsp?

Latest posts

Back