Favorite WSP fragrances?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25% off sale is on again. I'm thinking of picking up some bottles to go with an order. For anyone curious to try something new Cool Citrus Basil 422 is pretty dang good IMO.

Hi all, WSP / Crafters Choice has 25% off all fragrances right now. I’ve never bought WSP fragrances and I’m almost completely out of fragrance oil. (That is a joke. I might have a touch of FAD or Fragrance Acquisition Disorder. 😃) I’d love to hear what you love at WSP!
Blackberry magnolia

Eucalyptus Rain and Sandalwood Patchouli. Although their prices are still very high even at 25% off.
I ordered the Eucalyptus Rain last year from your comment. I liked the refreshing scent, and it sold well. There is something about the sharpness that doesn't quite ring true to me of Eucalyptus EO. On my last log I blended FO 15: 1 eucalyptus EO. Such a small change but it made the sharpness more eucalyptus. I liked it so much that the next log I will make it 9 FO:1 EO.

I ordered the Eucalyptus Rain last year from your comment. I liked the refreshing scent, and it sold well. There is something about the sharpness that doesn't quite ring true to me of Eucalyptus EO. On my last log I blended FO 15: 1 eucalyptus EO. Such a small change but it made the sharpness more eucalyptus. I liked it so much that the next log I will make it 9 FO:1 EO.
I can agree with that. Eucalyptus does smell sharp at all to me. It's a soothing green scent. It's also surprisingly hard to find a true copy of the real fragrance though. If you ever find one, let me know. I'm glad you liked Eucalyptus Rain. I use it in soap and shower steamers. Which reminds me I have to make more of the shower steamers. People in my area seem to love green, clean, fruit and a bit of floral.

The Crafters Choice from Whole Sales Supplies has some pretty good Bath & Body Works scent duplications, as they originally smelled in the 90s & 00s.

At the moment I’m on a nostalgia kick and loving the Coconut Lime Verbena, Fresh Ginger Lime and Coco Cabana.

@Mobjack Bay , this is an old thread, but I googled the Tasmanian Pepperberry out of curiosity and it's on sale from $113 to $68 for 15 oz. Still not a "paint me yellow and call me a cab" type sale, but maybe enough for a big splurge :) I would want to know what the remaining shelf life is, though, I have a feeling that there is not a lot of movement on it because there are no reviews and it is so expensive.

ETA: there is a caution that the molecules in the oil do not hold up well in CP, just wanted to raise a flag in case they had reformulated since you said it was a really good sticker.

Last edited:
I really liked it, but I only bought it once when they still offered small sizes. I can’t help you on the shelf life but I figured they kept it around for large scale operations. The flight risk warning was always there.

Looking at the “Certificate of Natural…” available from WSP, I immediately thought of two of my favorite EOCalc blends that are reminiscent of Tasmanian Pepperberry, or at least in the same universe. Black Rose and Rocker both combine citrus, floral and spicy notes.

Back