wow i just made my 3rd batch of soap (PHOTOS UP )

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovebeaniekids

Reaction score
Hey guys i just made my 3rd batch of soap and this one is with colour :) cant wait to see it! i keep looking at it :) i should leave it and i used a new mould i brought its just a log one :) update here is the first photo after 10 hours i took it out of the mould

2echkzm.jpg

CUT SOAP

15phnx1.jpg

Glad to hear your trying colors. What color did you go with for your first color? Is it with natural colors like spices or what? Tell us more and don't forget to post pics after the cutting. :)

Val

I can't wait to see it! I completely understand your excitement with colors. I'm trying colors too.

Try not to peak too much! Sometimes they turn out better when you don't. :D

Hey thanks for reply no its not spices i done that last time with paparika lol this time is colour die for soap and itsssssss purple as my soap is lavender and goats milk :) i wont look again to tonight its like 1pm here ...when do you think i can cut it ??

I usually wait at least 12 hours, depending on the recipe sometimes 24 or more. When it feels firm and your finger doesn't dent it , it should be good to cut.

Kitn

ilovebeaniekids said:
i just went and looked at it again :roll: and it is getting warm is that right???? :? warm and soft again before it was hard and cold

yep!

Latest posts

Back