Wildflower tea & a soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
3691974776_5f78463078_o.jpg

I wasn't happy with my bath tea packaging so time for a redesign....
There's 3 T bags in this wee box, they have calendula, heartsease, borage leaf, red clover & meadowsweet along with some salts, goats milk and EO.
3691209591_570b9e33ce_o.jpg

Lavender & Lemon soap - my biggest batch yet! I normally make 18 x 90g bars so making 5kg is a big batch to me and I was a little nervous incase it went wrong. Fortunately it worked out ok, not as pretty as my usual soaps but it smells grrrreat :wink:

x

:shock: love the bath teas packaging-and the presentation is gorgeous!

i like herbs in soaps-it gives it a much earthier appeal-i've tried lime and lavender but not lemon. i bet they smell wonderful.

great job! :D

Lomond, I Luuuurrrrvvee those! Great idea with the tea bags in the box! Your soap scent sounds yummy too! Beautiful as always. I'm always drawn to your packaging.

Thanks Ladies :wink:
I'm liking cigar bands, I've been playing with some to wrap round my soap boxes too to save on buying stickers & hand stamping each box.
The soap is really lavender & lemongrass (just a little, not too overpowering) the "bits" are whizzed up lav buds.

Where to find those nice boxes at a reasonable price?
Your soaps and packaging look wonderful.

Latest posts

Back