• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beginning Destash...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry, I must have overwritten the Disclaimer. Yep, I know better. :nodding:

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Got 3 new Friends flying in next week from Chicago so time to destash. Hubby told me no destash no Neons. boo... But then when do I listen. 🙃 They arrive next Wed. It is not theses guys but this is what they look like.

4 -18" HDPE Molds for sale @ $10 each + shipping they hold 59 oz oils filling to the top. Although they are called "No line molds", they do need to be lined. Soap mold two 5-6 lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy

1- 15" Molds for $8 each + shipping, I do not remember the exact amount of oil for these molds. Soap mold two 4-5 Lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy
Please keep in mind these were the exclusive molds I used so they are Used so not in shiny new condition.

Birchwood B&B Tall Skinny Mold $15" x $2.25 W x 3.25 D for $7

Un-opened Nurture Micas: $7 ea
2 - 4 oz packages Ultra Violet ( I believe she replaced this one with Chesire Cat), it is a pretty purple.
1- 4 oz Sunshine Yellow Sold

Pigment: $4.50 ea
2 -1 oz unopened Really Red Pigments Really Red! Pigment sold

Opened Nurture barely used Micas: $6 each
4 oz Lemon Chiffon, Ultra Violet, and Raspberry Red which were used once or twice. The lemon chiffon is not a bright yellow and the Raspberry Red is the same as Queen of Hearts. $6.00 Raspberry Sold

Micas and More Opened: $4.50
4 oz bag of Clementine Mica in the bag in weight 3.5 oz. She charges 3.25 per oz for this mica which is a gorgeous orange and a little goes a long way. sold

15-15.5 oz of Patchouli from Fragrance from Fragrance Laboratory. It is a wonderful Dark Patchouli, that sticks forever. I had to re-bottle it because the bottle it came in leaked so it is in a WSP glass bottle that do not hold a full 16 oz. I would like $39.00 since I do not know the exact weight. This sells for $55 on her site. sold

3 lbs of my DB @ $19 per lb. I will probably have more in the future I just need to see what I can find for bottles.

Kaolin Clay approx 4.5 lbs for $5 sold
Superfine Pumice from WSP $3.00 approx 4.5 oz sold

more to come😥

Last edited:
@cmzaha does the tall and skinny have a silicone liner? Any chance you have any 2 lb silicone loaf molds?

Those neon geckos are really pretty. There is a local gal rehoming 3 giant day geckos. Its so tempting but my hands are full enough.

Got 3 new Friends flying in next week from Chicago so time to destash. Hubby told me no destash no Neons. boo... But then when do I listen. 🙃 They arrive next Wed. It is not theses guys but this is what they look like.

4 -18" HDPE Molds for sale @ $10 each + shipping they hold 59 oz oils filling to the top. Although they are called "No line molds", they do need to be lined. Soap mold two 5-6 lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy

3- 15" Molds for $8 each + shipping, I do not remember the exact amount of oil for these molds. Soap mold two 4-5 Lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy
Please keep in mind these were the exclusive molds I used so they are Used so not in shiny new condition.

2 - 4 oz packages Ultra Violet ( I believe she replaced this one with Chesire Cat), it is a pretty purple.
1- 4 oz Sunshine Yellow

2 -1 oz unopened Really Red Pigments Really Red! Pigment

4 oz Lemon Chiffon, Ultra Violet, and Raspberry Red which were used once or twice. The lemon chiffon is not a bright yellow and the Raspberry Red is the same as Queen of Hearts. $6.00

4 oz bag of Clementine Mica in the bag in weight 3.5 oz. She charges 3.25 per oz for this mica which is a gorgeous orange and a little goes a long way.

15-15.5 oz of Patchouli from Fragrance from Fragrance Laboratory. It is a wonderful Dark Patchouli, that sticks forever. I had to re-bottle it because the bottle it came in leaked so it is in a WSP glass bottle that do not hold a full 16 oz. I would like $39.00 since I do not know the exact weight. This sells for $55 on her site.

3 lbs of my DB @ $19 per lb. I will probably have more in the future I just need to see what I can find for bottles.

Kaolin Clay approx 4.5 lbs for $5
Superfine Pumice from WSP $3.00 approx 4.5 oz

more to come😥

Is this all stuff you're getting rid of? If so, I'll take the patchouli and clay. Just tell me what I need to do🙂

@cmzaha does the tall and skinny have a silicone liner? Any chance you have any 2 lb silicone loaf molds?

Those neon geckos are really pretty. There is a local gal rehoming 3 giant day geckos. Its so tempting but my hands are full enough.
I actually sold the two loaf molds I had, they were Birchwood from B&B. The tall and skinny does not have a silicone liner, I was just not into silicone molds.

Come on you know you need those Phelsuma Grandis Geckos, although I do not like the big ones myself, they are very popular. Those suckers bite and drop their tails at the drop of a hat. Why are they being rehomed? Is the gal also including the setup? There are pricey to setup and more work than your snakes.

Is this all stuff you're getting rid of? If so, I'll take the patchouli and clay. Just tell me what I need to do🙂
Yes, this is the beginning of my destash. The Patchouli was purchased last April right before my markets shut down.

Got 3 new Friends flying in next week from Chicago so time to destash. Hubby told me no destash no Neons. boo... But then when do I listen. 🙃 They arrive next Wed.
Not here to buy anything... retired too, so I need to destash as well. Be grateful for your DH. I could use him to give me some motivation to get going on it! Just want to say how excited I am for you as you await the arrival of your 3 new friends. Looking forward to pics! 😁

Not here to buy anything... retired too, so I need to destash as well. Be grateful for your DH. I could use him to give me some motivation to get going on it! Just want to say how excited I am for you as you await the arrival of your 3 new friends. Looking forward to pics! 😁
I sure you remember I bought some of your destash micas, now I am destashing them. 🤪🤪 I just confessed last night when we at his sisters house playing cards that I had new friends comings. He could not get mad at me then. :nodding: It worked.

I sure you remember I bought some of your destash micas, now I am destashing them. 🤪🤪
I was just thinking about that! You were my best customer! I will miss you.
I just confessed last night when we at his sisters house playing cards that I had new friends comings. He could not get mad at me then. :nodding: It worked.
Brilliant!

Sorry, I must have overwritten the Disclaimer. Yep, I know better. :nodding:

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

3- 15" Molds for $8 each + shipping, I do not remember the exact amount of oil for these molds. Soap mold two 4-5 Lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy

1- 4 oz Sunshine Yellow Sold

2 -1 oz unopened Really Red Pigments Really Red! Pigment sold

4 oz Lemon Chiffon, Ultra Violet, and Raspberry Red which were used once or twice. The lemon chiffon is not a bright yellow and the Raspberry Red is the same as Queen of Hearts. $6.00 Raspberry Sold

4 oz bag of Clementine Mica in the bag in weight 3.5 oz. She charges 3.25 per oz for this mica which is a gorgeous orange and a little goes a long way. sold

15-15.5 oz of Patchouli from Fragrance from Fragrance Laboratory. It is a wonderful Dark Patchouli, that sticks forever. I had to re-bottle it because the bottle it came in leaked so it is in a WSP glass bottle that do not hold a full 16 oz. I would like $39.00 since I do not know the exact weight. This sells for $55 on her site. sold

Kaolin Clay approx 4.5 lbs for $5 sold
Superfine Pumice from WSP $3.00 approx 4.5 oz sold

more to come😥

Are the 18" molds still available? If so I am interested.
Thanks!

@cmzaha How long does the DB last/shelf life? I would love to try a pound, but right at the moment can't soap between my back and right hip. I think I'm looking at hip replacement and spine fusion in my near future...with the latter a 6 month or longer recovery. So it looks like probably it would be nearer to a year or so before I could use it up. If it is longer than a year, sign me up. If not I will have to pass as I don't want to spend that much on something that would spoil.

Latest posts

Back